Our contemporary Centre has been designed as a Martial Arts facility and currently includes the following features:
- Club shop – stocked with training uniforms for all members and styles. We also stock all your protective equipment at a reasonable price.
- Floor mats – our open training area is covered with soft jigsaw mats laid in a design for our in- house tournaments that run regularly.
- Kickboxing ring – we have a medium size kickboxing ring that is used every Muay Thai Class and our Fight Club classes as well as for regional Fight Shows.
- Boxing bags – surrounding the Kickboxing ring area are our hanging boxing bags which are permanently set up, these include floor to ceiling bags and a speed ball.
- Cage Fitness Bags – we have enough Cage Fitness bags to do group sessions up to 20 people.
- Striking Pads – we have a large array of hand held equipment that is used every class.
- Viewing area – we have a waiting area that members and parents can sit and view classes in action.
- Cooling – the facility has air conditioning for those hot days in summer to keep everyone cool.
- Heating – on the cold nights we have heating to take the chill off the night.
- Toilets & Shower – if you are hot and sweaty after class we have a shower for your convenience.
- Weights station – We have a number of weights station including bench press and leg press machine for the Martial Artist that wants to add some strength and conditioning to their program.
- Conditioning and strength equipment – we currently have other equipment for use by our members including chin up/dip station and gymnastic rings hanging from the ceiling.
The Importance of ACCREDITATION
Accreditation with these organisation ensures that we demonstrate the ability to meet the professional standard required by the interpreting industry.